- Berry White Cannabinoid Report
- Berry White Terpene Report
- Deep Purple Cannabinoid Report
- Deep Purple Terpene Report
- K’s Rx Reserve Cannabinoid Report
- K’s Rx Reserve Terpene Report
Most cannabis flower sold at legal dispensaries is high in THC, with very little CBD. We are changing that with our strain K’s RxReserve with ratios of CBD to THC in the range of 1:1 to 4:1. The higher the CBD, the less of a high you’ll get from the THC, both because there is less of it, and CBD generally combats THC’s psychoactive effects.
In 2019, for the first time Black Forest Hemp cross-pollinated with a male volunteer from a stable 7-year genome, The results were ratios of 1:1 to 4:1 CBD to THC. This was an unexpected spike in CBD. Demand for the higher CBD’s is increasing.
- The ratios of CBD to THC; 4:1, high CBD % lower THC %
- Considered mid-range and for those wanting lower THC amounts 2:1 high CBD medium THC
- Slightly more psychoactive properties to some people who are THC intolerant 1:1 evenly balanced
- Used when more THC is needed
- Overdosing can cause vertigo and increased appetite